Vice President with extensive Commercial Construction Industry knowledge to go along with an immense amount of Resources and Drive to successfully achieve any Client Hiring Objective.
The Construction Team at MRI The Boston Group provides Executive & Management Level Staffing Services to the Construction Industry throughout the US. We believe that our indepth knowledge of the entire Construction Industry is the best guarantee of success.
Our Construction Team Members have a reputation as Industry Experts, many of whom having worked in this field before joining MRI The Boston Group. Interacting in this Marketplace on a daily basis; we locate, screen, interview, and recommend exceptional Construction Professionals to our Clients.
We are good listeners. Because of that, we don’t waste time later. As your Partner, we help eliminate the risk of making the wrong decision. We invest the time to understand your Values, Philosophy, and Requirements. We ask Questions. We challenge you. We make you think. We develop a Relationship with you. As your trusted Partner, our Goal is to make an exact Match every time.
Founded in 1966 and consisting of five Offices across New England, MRI The Boston Group is MRI oldest, largest, and most highly acclaimed member. "We Build Companies"
Utility Construction to include High Voltage Transmission, Distribution, & Substations, Renewables, Wind Farms, Solar, Co-generation, Power Plants, and Telecommunications.
Large Commercial Construction to include Power Generation, Industrial, Base Building, Institutional, Healthcare, Corporate Interiors, Government, & Retail.
- CEO, COO, CFO
- VP of Construction, Director of Construction
- VP of Business Development, VP of Sales
- Strategic Planning, Director of Marketing
- General Manager, Business Development Manager
- VP of Estimating, Chief Estimator
- Senior Estimator, Estimator, Cost Accountant
- Dir. of Project Management, Project Executive
- Sr. Project Manager, Project Manager
- Construction Manager, Site Superintendent
- Engineers, Drafter, Designer
- Field Engineer, Surveyor, EHS
- QA/QC, Scheduler, Safety Coordinator